Tuesday, August 3, 2010

That Baby CD/DVD

The That Baby CD and DVD is one of my favorite purchases.  I have been using the That Baby DVD since Lilly was itty bitty.  I bought the CD/DVD combo off www.babysteals.com for $17.49.  I can say with absolute certainty that I would pay full price for this item.  It has been a life saver.  I started by using it when I would take a shower; I would pop Lilly into her bouncy chair and she would intently watch the video until I was finished.  Seriously, a life saver!  Those of you with babies know how hard it can be to get a shower in!  I found the secret; this video.  It's genius.


 
The CD and DVD feature kid-friendly cover versions of songs written by artists like Fleetwood Mac, Paul Simon, Natalie Merchant, Joni Mitchell, and more.  The music is catchy and the DVD is entertaining and age appropriate.

The CD is now our go to car music when ever Lilly is getting cranky.  She promptly calms down whenever the music starts playing.

In addition they have  "No Questions Asked" return policy if you don't love it and they replace scratched disks.  Great, huh?!  We have not work out our disks (yet) but it is reassuring to know that if we do they will send a new one.  Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment