Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Babycenter

There is a plethora of information on the Internet.  We all know that.  But finding a reputable site when up at 2 am to figure out why your baby isn't sleeping is another thing.  Here is one of my favorite websites. 

Babycenter: http://www.babycenter.com/


Babycenter offers all the information you want and didn't realize you wanted, ranging from getting pregnant through big kids.   I started using babycenter's pregnancy tracker when I was a few months along and it provided me all sorts of helpful advice, like how big my baby was (everything is compared to a fruit), what to do about my skin, and what to expect while I was in labor, just to name a few.

My all time favorite feature of babycenter is the "groups".  The "groups" are message boards that you can join to find parents in the same situation as you... they offer birth boards (when your baby is due- I am a member of the January 2010 board) and every other type of group under the sun (babywearing, photography, pumping, crafting, help with finances, parenting advice, etc).  I would recommend joining when you are pregnant since it is a great source to make sure things in your pregnancy and with your new baby are well.... normal; I guess is the best way to put it.   Just admit it, you like to know that you aren't the only one whose hormones are out of whack and whose baby is making odd yelling noises.  Babycenter is that sounding board when your pediatrician isn't available or you forgot to ask at the last appointment (obviously don't use babycenter if there is an emergency).  It was nice for me to read that the other mom's were going through the same trails and tribulations that we were going through.       

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over SEVEN years, We were going to a fertility clinic for years before somebody told me to contact this spell caster who is so powerful called Agbazara Temple for him to help me get pregnant,And I'm glad we contacted DR.AGBAZARA, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his powers really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or ( WHATSAPP; +2348104102662 ) if you are trying to get a baby, he has powers to do it.

    ReplyDelete