Monday, August 30, 2010

JJ cole blanket

When I was completing our registry, there are some things that my husband questioned why I was buying.  One of those items was the JJ cole blanket.  He simply could not understand why we would need such a contraption.  Well he is now biting his words. 

Our JJ cole blanket has made its way to multiple countries, states, and venues, including Canada, various parks and Virginia Beach.  It is our go to blanket and has been great to keep in the back of the car for emergencies (for example when you are taking an 8 hour road trip with a 5 month old baby and she wants to get out of the car at a truck rest stop- just unfold and you are good to go).  

Here are my favorite features of the JJ cole blanket:
  • Water-resistant material
  • Super easy to fold
  • Large (5x5) and easily fits 2 adults, 1 child, diaper bag, water bottles, and packed lunches
  • Strap makes for easy carrying 
  • It's cute
  • I can actually unfold it one-handed, while holding a baby and a bag in the other


These photos were taking in Pennsylvania while I was out shopping for brides-maids dresses; Lilly's dad was about to keep her entertained in the park for hours!

3 comments:

  1. 2 blogs, facebook, twitter, etsy! I guess I got a long way to go!
    If youre wondering. Im a Twitter follower, and now your blogs and facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks so much for the follows :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    best supplements for lactation

    ReplyDelete