Wednesday, August 18, 2010

GoGo Squeez

Last night after Lilly was fast asleep and Guy was doing his homework I went out of the house to pick up some ingredients to make Sheperd's Pie for one of Guy's classmates that just had a baby.  If you have never tried Sheperd's Pie before, check the recipe out here, it is delicious!

While at the grocery store, which is newly renovated and about 100 times better, I decided to check their "natural" section.  I am sure glad I did.  I picked up a new product called GoGo Squeez by Materne.


GoGo Squeez is a pouch of  100% fruit squeezable applesauce.  It comes in 5 different flavors (applesauce, apple peach, apple banana, apple strawberry, and apple cinnamon) and is great for moms on the go.

I am so glad I bought the GoGo Squeez.  Today at the doctors it was easy to throw one in my diaper bag and take out when Lilly got hungry.  The applesauce easily squeezes out of the pouch so all you need is a spoon (bigger babies can eat directly from the pouch).  The bag also reseals which is perfect if you have little babies that won't finish the 3.4 ounces.

Unfortunately for Lilly, mom was hungry too so I ate her leftovers.  It was so yummy!  Don't let the all natural 100% fruit with no artificial flavors or preservatives fool you, this stuff is tasty.  Plus it is gluten and dairy free and Kosher certified.  

Thank you France for sharing one of your favorite snack brands with us here in the states.  

No comments:

Post a Comment